Saturday 22 October 2016

JANET JACKSON Twenty Foreplay

Welcome to vulpixescanwrite.blogspot.com Lyrics

JANET JACKSON Twenty Foreplay Lyrics, singer by JANET JACKSON

Sleep my love
Don't you worry
You just sleep my love
And I'll stroke your hair
Oh the sunlight on your face
As the day begins to break

Lyrics and Music Videos

When you wake
And your smile meets mine ah
My day begins
You're my inspiration
Seeing your face glow
Is the nicest of hellos

Five till noon
You sneak up form behind
Kiss and caress me
Mke love to my mind
A whisper and kiss from you
Warms my heart
Means so much
Begins early in the day

You walk in the room
In a sunset sort of mood
My emotions light up
'Cause of you
Now that evening's come
We're dress for us my love
Wine and candles puts us in a sexy mood

That 's when we get to it
Close our eyes
Feel our our way through it
I can't wait to groove ya
'Cause you sure know how to move it
You've made love to my mind
Now you gotta take me form behind
Just like in the movies
When the action begins

Let's put on a show
And we'll take it nice and slow
Oh here we go
Tell me do you want the blindfold
Tell me what you like
Baby should I do ti once or twice
I know that we get naughty
But I know you like it like that

Now that we felt this warm explosion
I know you're satisfied
I see it in your eyes
Relax
Be still my love
Let your heart slow down
'Cause I'm no through my dear
So you can't stop
Remember twenty foreplay

Can you feel it twenty foreplay
You know I need it
Yes I nned it
24 hours a day
Can you feel it
24 hours a day
Can you feel it
Twenty Foreplay
Let me feel your twenty foreplay

[Outtro]
It's not what you said
Before we start to play
It's what you say after
That makes me want to stay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.