Wednesday 25 January 2017

SEVENDUST Trust

Welcome to vulpixescanwrite.blogspot.com Lyrics

SEVENDUST Trust Lyrics, singer by SEVENDUST

When I hold my head down to the ground
And I wish you were here with me
Seems like you're always around
I was blind to see
Too good to be true
you can't stay with me
I wish she was all I need
And it's getting late. and it's cold outside
So cold. so cold

(TRUST)

I've wronged you
And steal everything from the truth
Could we find ourselves
walking through
A field with no solitude
The pain goes on

Insensitive to all your needs
Did you ever want to stay with me
Never try to put you down
And I never want to see you leave
I still can't believe you're going to leave
I wish she was all I needed
It's getting late and it's cold outside
So cold. so cold

[Chorus repeat 3x]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.