Friday 27 January 2017

SEVENDUST Xmas Day

Welcome to vulpixescanwrite.blogspot.com Lyrics

SEVENDUST Xmas Day Lyrics, singer by SEVENDUST

One step in the dark
Touch her hand just to see
If she's all alone again
Still she hasn't seen sun
But I promise you now when she wakes
There will be none
Don't know how she gets by
Sleeps with a phone on her chest
And a bottle that's totally dry
Forgets the day I was born
But if she saw me right now

She would hold me until we both die

I could be the one who would die to
feel you breathe

I could break into a million pieces
So just run as fast as you can for me
You mean everything

I can't deny her. I'll do whatever
To stop all the bleeding that makes
her world so red
Such a delicate one
She screams so loud that I run to
hide from the sound
And I could be the one who would die
to feel you breathe
But it's too far-gone
And this love must die

[Chorus repeat 4x]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.